Want to Save a Lot of Money When Shopping?





by Mike Coates
BP Journal

September 3, 2013

For those of you with Apple iPhones, iPads, Blackberry Q & Z10, or Sam Sung Galaxy or similar type Android smart phones I have just come across a great app that could save you lots of money next time your out shopping. 

The app is called "reebee" and it provides you, free of charge,  with all of the weekly flyer's that retail merchants in your area distribute. All you do is download the app and then type in your city and first 3 letters of your postal code.

No longer will you have to search through the plethora of flyer's that come to your door stuffed into the weekly newspapers. And in time, this new technology will, without question, save the lives of thousands of trees who are cut down annually and turned into pulp for the sole purpose of producing print flyer's.

I have come across some great apps and this is one of the best I have seen. Anything that saves me time, money and costs me nothing to acquire gets my vote of approval.

Further information on this Canadian Company can be found on their website at http://www.reebee.com/

No comments: